How to Detox from Marijuana?
Marijuana is considered to be the toughest drug to get deaddicted from. There are many withdrawal symptoms one has to go through in the process of de-addiction of marijuana. As the impact of marijuana is so hard on you, leaving it would be a herculean task. But it is always a good option to quit marijuana.
Detox from marijuana
will help you give up this habit successfully.THC is a component in marijuana which is soluble in body fat. THC is stored in the body for weeks or months together, even after smoking a small amount of marijuana. Marijuana detox symptoms may not be as hard as other drugs. Hence quitting marijuana is relatively easier than other drugs. There are many ways of detoxifying yourself from marijuana. Many experts believe that having deaddiction pills along with lots of water will help the person enormously. But the following steps are to be followed to attain proper results of the detox.
Detoxification of Marijuana
The following steps can be practiced to detoxify:
- Exercising is the best option in the initial stages. Cardiovascular exercise will help you burn fat, and since the marijuana component (THC) is stored in fat, it gets flushed out. When you are exercising in the detox period, the sweat may smell as marijuana as the toxins are released in the form of sweat.
- Give your body lots of water so that it has enough liquids to sweat the toxins out. Water is the only clean way of not affecting the body and at the same time cleansing the body too. Apart from drinking water, having lemon juice will also help the body flush out the toxins. Lemon juice will help you cleanse the digestive tract, which will help you in burning the fat faster and eliminate the toxins fast.
- Take a minimum of 2000mg of vitamin C daily during the course of the marijuana detox. Vitamin C helps you build the immune system. A stronger immune system will trap the various toxins in the body and eliminate them.
- Dandelion tea is a natural herb which is available in every medical store. This dandelion tea is very helpful in preventing toxins from attacking the body. It is full of vital minerals and vitamins.
- Top of the marijuana detox is Niacin supplement. Niacin and vitamin B are basic deficiencies which are found in people addicted to marijuana and other drugs. Niacin supplement improves the nutrients in the body and helps you clear toxins from the body.
These tips for detox for marijuana will help you get rid of this unhealthy habit. However, it will not be an easy task. Chances are you might not want to carry on the process of giving up this habit mid-way. We suggest you stick on to it just a little. In case you are not able to handle the stress on your own, take professional help.
Things which might help you with marijuana detoxification
- write down how you feel and keep a log of all the events
- listen to music to relax.
- Go for long leisure walks.
- join a group of people who are also in the same condition.
- Be positive about the end result.
- Get support from the family and friends.
Withdrawal Symptoms during Marijuana Detox
Once you decide to start
it would be a good idea to know what might go inside your body. The common marijuana withdrawal symptoms experienced during detoxification of marijuana are:
- Mood swings.
- Vivid thoughts and dreams.
- Loss of appetite.
- Marijuana cravings.
Serious habitual users might experience the symptoms of withdrawal within first eight hours. They become more prominent in the first ten days. These signs might last for about 45 days. All may not experience the same withdrawal symptoms during