How to Do Fasting With Watermelon?
Fasting is the art of flushing out all the harmful toxins in the body. Fasting is done by depriving the body from a few foods. The building up of toxins in the body can lead to a few ailments and will also affect the functioning of the body’s organs. To avoid this, a proper fasting helps in cleansing the body from all the harmful toxins and increases it’s efficiency. There are different form of fasting and one of them is fasting with watermelon. Watermelon is considered to be very nutritious because it lacks fat and cholesterol. The best part is watermelon is rich in Vitamin A, C and B6.
Steps for Watermelon Fasting
Follow these simple steps to do a watermelon fasting:
- Fasting with watermelon is the perfect way to make your body feel lighter, especially when you feel bloated. This fasting has to be for a period of no more than 3 days.
- You can either eat watermelon or simply make juice of it and drink.
- Except for the watermelons green rind the rest of the fruit i.e the pink fruit, seeds and the white can be used to make juice.
- Blend all the three together in an electric blender and make a nice consistency juice.
- To the juice yo can add a little salt or white pepper.
- Drink a glass of juice once in every one or two hours. In a day you are required to drink a minimum of about 8-12 glasses of water.
- During the fast, make sure you drink plenty of water too.
- Experiment fasting with watermelon for a day. If you are able to do the fasting continue it for the next 2 day too. But, make sure you do not exceed more than 3 days of fasting.
- During the fast, you will be frequenting the bathroom often, so if possible ensure that you are at a place that has easy access to the bathroom.
These simple steps will help you do fasting with watermelon. This fasting is very effective in cleansing the body.