How to Make Detox Seaweed Wraps At Home?
A lot of spas offer detox seaweed wraps which is an amazing detoxifier and stress-reducer. Seaweed wraps also help in improving the texture and elasticity of the skin. You do not have to visit a spa and shell out loads of bucks for a detox. You can now get amazing detox results by using seaweed wraps right in the comfort of your home. For a relaxing home spa detox seaweed wrap treatment, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps.
Steps for Making Detox Seaweed Wrap
Follow these simple steps to have a successful home detox spa treatment:
- In a bowl, take about 1/4th cup of nice seaweed powder and to this add sufficient water to make a thick paste. Keep checking the consistency of the mixture. Keep experimenting until you are satisfied with a mixture that is consistent enough to be applied on to the body. And, at the same time it should be able to stick to the skin.
- Take a plastic wrap and line up your bathtub with it. You can either use a shower curtain or even a plain kitchen plastic wrap should do. Or, you can also purchase a painting drop cloth and is very ideal.
- Apply the seaweed paste all over your body.
- Now, lie down flat in the bathtub and wrap your self up with the plastic sheet that has been placed in the bathtub.
- Wait for about an hour or so for the seaweed to dry up. Usually it takes about 30 minutes for it to dry.
- After the seaweed wrap dries up, take a shower. Firstly, wash yourself with warm water. While doing this, get rid of the seaweed from your body by moving your hands against the skin in circular motions.
- Once you are clean, wash yourself again with cold water and a nice shower gel. This will help in closing the pores. Now, dry yourself and apply a gentle mositurizing lotion.
It is easy to make detox seaweed wrap at home and it is quite effective. It can be worth giving a shot.