Simple Marijuana Detox Diet
There cannot be an overnight fixing of detoxification from marijuana. It might take more than a month to actually get rid of it from the body. Marijuana, which is stored in the fat cells can be eliminated from the body by following a detoxification diet. It also requires a lot of sweating, exercising and plenty of water to completely eliminate this toxin. Marijuana detox diet is simple, but can be a little difficult to maintain the diet.
The Marijuana Detox Diet
Follow this simple marijuana detox diet to have a marijuana-free body:
- Drink plenty of water. To be able to detoxify the body from the marijuana, you will be required to drink a lot of water. Water helps the body in flushing out all the toxins and cleanses the body from all impurities. You are required to drink 2.7 liters to 3.7 liters of water per day.
- Exercise like mad and totally sweat it out! Since toxins are stored in fat cells, excessive sweating will help the body in speeding up the elimination process. Sweating will help the body in flushing out all the impurities. If you are not really into exercising and working it out, the perfect sweating solution could be to visit a sauna. Another option could be yoga.
- Drink some special teas. There are a few detox teas available that are found to be quite effective in cleansing the system from marijuana. These special teas can be found at any local health food store.
- Eat the right food. Providing alkaline to the body will help in detoxing the body. Include high alkaline foods like baby spinach, kale, collards, avocados, lime and lemons, cucumbers, sprouts and celery.
- It is advisable to avoid eating acidic foods. Highly acidic foods can increase the toxicity, thereby reducing the elimination process of the toxins. Try avoiding the consumption of soda, coffee, candy, commercially baked goods, cookies, deep fried foods, cheese, animal fats, milk and ice cream.
By following this simple marijuana detox diet for about at month, you shall be able to completely detox marijuana from your body.