How to Follow a Grapefruit Detox Diet to Lose Weight
Following a grapefruit detox diet plan is a perfect and quick way to lose about ten pounds or more super quickly. The detox diet is designed for about twelve days, out of which two days are set aside to eat sensibly. To be able to lose weight, you will have to restart the detox diet after the first two days. This amazing grapefruit detox diet is considered to be very effective.
Steps for Grapefruit Detox Diet
Follow these simple steps for about twelve days to lose weight by grapefruit detox:
- Each morning, for the breakfast have one cup of black coffee, 8 ounces of grapefruit juice, 2 bacon slices and 2 eggs. Make sure that your grapefruit juice is not sweet. And, the egg can be consumed in any form, be it scrambled or boiled, have it just the way you like them.
- For the lunch, you are required to have 8 ounces of grape juice, a nice salad with not-so-fattening-dressing and meat. You can choose any style of meat.
- For the dinner, consume about 8 ounces of grapefruit juice, unlimited amount of fish or meat, salads and vegetables. you can consume the vegetables and meat in any form and style. However, make sure that the grapefruit juice is unsweetened.
- If at any point, in between your meals or during the nights, if you get hungry, you can consider having a glass of skim milk or even a glass of tomato juice would do.
- During your twelve day grapefruit detox diet, make sure that you drink plenty of water. You are required to drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- During your twelve day grapefruit detox diet, you can also allowed to include other vegetables like green onions, red onions, carrots, cabbage, peas, radishes, broccoli, cucumbers, bell peppers, lettuce and spinach. However, it is advised to avoid consuming potatoes, white onions and celery.
Following these easy and simple grapefruit detox diet steps, you sure will be able to lose weight.