How to Do a Cleansing Fast for the Large Intestine
Large intestine cleansing is really a heavy cleansing fast that helps in cleansing the whole colon from parasites, drug residues, preservatives and pesticides built up in the thick mucus lining. This type of fast should be done for nearly 6 days and this is the ideal length for a cleansing fast for the large intestine.
If you are recommended to
do a cleansing fast for the large intestine
, the following ways may help you to go with the fast.
- Make sure you eat very little on the day before you start the fast. Avoid all the temptations to have a delicious and large meal during the last supper.
- During the first day of the fast, stay near to the restroom.
- Begin the first day by consuming a laxative drink. Mix a tablespoon of Epsom salts with Â¼ cup of citrus juice and Â¼ cup of warm water. This is the best laxative drink that clears the way in the digestive system for an apple cleansing drink.
- Mix the juice of 2 limes and 6 oranges with 1-1/2 quarts (6 cups) of water and consume 2 cups of this for every Â½ an hour. You can also prepare the same type of juice with 2 lemons and 6 grapefruits. These drinks help in keeping the bowel movements active all day long. In the evening, an enema should be taken.
- Consume apple cleansing drink just before you go to bed. For making an apple cleansing drink, you need to take 1/3 cup water, Â½ cup organic apple juice, 1 tsp whey powder, 1 tsp bentonite and 1 full tsp of psyllium. Mix all these ingredients and consume the drink.
- The first thing to take the following morning is an apple cleansing drink. You should take at least 5 drinks a day with equal time gap in between them.
- Consume freshly prepared fruit juices, herbal teas and vegetable broths between the gap period of apple cleansing drink. They keep the body hydrated through the entire fast.
- You should take a minimum of 2 enemas everyday. After the second day of your fast, the plaque (hard matter) lining your colon becomes loose due to continuous stimulation of enemas.
- The fasting can be broken by adding carrots and oranges to your diet. During lunch, you can take vegetables in raw or steamed forms. The following day you can resume the normal diet you used to take before.