Coconut Water Fasting
Everyone is aware about the health benefits of coconut water. Its a true fact that coconut water is used for rapid weight loss and without side effects as it is rich in electrolytes. Everyone knows that to control weight and to fight bulge, we need to drink lots of water. Water helps to keep your body functions and metabolism healthy. Water helps to burn calories even while resting. But, coconut water contains mono unsaturated fats, which can actually promote health of the heart apart from weight loss. This article deals with how coconut water can be used for fasting, read on for more information.
Fasting with Coconut Water
- Coconut water is often referred to as coconut milk.
- Coconut milk is derived from the meat of coconut with the diluted water inside it.
- Coconut water is not the pure water, but it contains all the elements of coconut meat, which makes it a really dilute coconut milk.
- This coconut water is credited with lots of therapeutic value.
- Coconut water helps to flush out the toxins in the kidney and bladder. It helps purify these organs and enhances healing.
- Coconut water acts as a natural blood purifier.
- It helps remove impurities and neutralize acid toxins.
Coconut water is a balanced form of nourishment as it contains fats, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It is the purest distilled water and it also contains some trace minerals which coconut derives from the sea, which is not present in other foods. Coconut water is taken as a beverage in many tropical countries because of the above health benefits it has.
Thus, fasting with coconut water is an easiest method of fasting. You not only achieve body purification by coconut water fasting, but also get nourished without any side effects of fasting. Fasting with coconut water helps keep the bowel open and free.