Salt Water Cleanse Dangers
Detoxification is necessary to flush out toxins accumulated in the body and relieves common ailments. Salt water flush is the most effective way for body cleanse and is considered the master cleanse diet. However, one should be careful about the dangers of salt water flush for body detoxification. This article deals with the dangers of salt water flush, read on for more information.
Salt Water Flush
- A salt water flush is the natural way of body cleansing and detoxification.
- The function of salt water flush is to clear all toxins and wastes present in the body.
- The main ingredients present in salt water flush is salt and water.
- The typical recipe for slat water flush contains 2 teaspoons of sea salt with a quart of boiling water.
Risks of Salt Water Flush
The following are a few dangers of salt water flush:
- In some cases, it is reported that some people cannot digest and tolerate salt water.
- Salt water can lead to vomiting in some people, which is a very common side effect of salt water flush.
- Vomiting can lead to inflammation in esophagus and muscle pain.
- In some people if complete cleansing cannot take place, repeated vomiting can lead to damage in mouth ad throat.
- Water loss is a major danger from salt water cleanse as it causes severe dehydration. There is a lot of fluid loss from the body when salt water is taken on an empty stomach.
- Diarrhea is one of the major consequences of drinking salt water for body cleansing.
- Drinking salt water can lead to electrolyte imbalance in our body. The amounts of salt in water makes the kidneys to work harder than in normal conditions. This imbalance is retained by balancing the fluids in the body.
The above are a few dangers of salt water flush. The above symptoms can take a few hours to subside and provide a good body cleanse and detoxification.