Rooibos Tea Detox
Body detoxification is required for flushing out toxins from the body. Rooibos tea detox helps cleanse the skin and detoxifies the lungs, blood, liver and gallbladder. This tea produces more bile and then eliminates the bile and fats which congest the gallbladder and liver for long. There are various benefits of rooibos tea detox. Read this article to get more information o the benefits of rooibos tea detox.
Rooibos Tea Recipe
The recipe for rooibos tea is very simple -
- 1 cup of (brewed) or 250 ml Rooibos tea
- 1 tablespoon or 15 ml Maple syrup
- Lemon juice- half
- Cayenne pepper for taste
Take a mug and mix maple syrup, cayenne and lemon juice.
Now, fill rooibos tea and enjoy it as the first thing in the morning.
Rooibos Tea Benefits
The following are a few benefits of rooibos tea:
- Digestion – Taking rooibos tea in the morning helps in better digestion and also helps stimulate the secretion of enzymes.
- Rooibos tea helps tone and stimulate the stomach and enhances the secretion of digestive juices.
- Drinking this tea in the morning helps the body to fight off toxins.
- This tea helps the body to process foods in a right way and utilize it as energy instead of storing it as fats. Thus, it helps utilizes the excess fats, improves blood circulation, provides required vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Rooibos tea helps the urine flow by increasing the blood flow to the kidneys.
- It also helps the absorption of water.
- While cleansing the body and purifying the blood, rooibos tea also helps in boosting the defence of the body.
The above are a few benefits of rooibos tea detox. Taking rooibos tea in the morning time also helps bring the internal systems back into balance and heals the body.