Epsom Salt Cleanse
When you are going for body detoxification and health improvement plan, then you might come across various detox diets and cleansing products. These cleansing products are believed to give good results for digestive health, good complexion and weight loss. The question is whether to rely on them or not? But, it is advisable to stay away from those products which are loaded with synthetic chemicals. One of the safest and natural ways to flush out body toxins is to use epsom salt cleanse. Read this article for more information on epsom salt cleanse.
What are Epsom Salts
- Epsom salt is also called magnesium sulfate.
- This salt is credited with various healing properties.
- In the US, a warm bath with epsom salt is one of the common treatments for an injury, though they are also used as an exfoliant and anti-arrhythmic.
- Epsom salts are also FDA approved laxatives.
Ways to do Epsom Salt Cleanse
- Epsom salt is the hydrated form of magnesium sulfate and its actual name is magnesium sulfate heptahydrate.
- Epsom salt cleanse can be done easily at home.
- Epsom salt cleanse has become a popular method of body detoxification nowadays by the people who are conscious about their health.
- This body cleanse method involves drinking solution of epsom salt, prepared by dissolving in water.
- Epsom salt solution is hyper-tonic solution, which attracts water from various parts of the body. This leads to easy bowel movement.
Effectiveness of Epsom Salt Cleanse
If you know the benefits of epsom salt, you can predict the effectiveness of epsom salt cleanse.
Epsom salt cleanse helps accelerate the digestion and treats constipation. It clears up the colon and also gets rid off toxins accumulated in the body.
Side Effects of Epsom Salt Cleanse
- The benefits of epsom salt cleanse are impressive,though taking a large amount of salt is not safe for the body.
- Its high concentration can be life threatening.
- Epsom salt in high concentration will absorb a large amount of water from the body and leads to dehydration symptoms.
- Some other side effects of epsom salt include intestinal cramps and stomach gas.
The above are a few facts of epsom salt cleanse, effectiveness and their side effects. To avoid these side effects, while undergoing epsom salt cleanse, one should drink plenty of water.