Quick Colon Cleanse Home Remedy
Our body accumulates a lot of toxins and chemicals by the food we eat and by the environment we are surrounded with. It is very necessary to get rid of these toxins and to get a healthy body and mind. Harmful toxins can get accumulated in the large intestine and it can become a breeding ground for some disease causing microbes and can also lead to medical complications. Thus, it is suggested to get rid of these toxins and chemicals present in our body on a regular basis. This article talks about quick colon cleanse home remedy.
Home Remedy for Quick Colon Cleanse
To prepare a quick colon cleanse remedy at home, you will require to get pure drinking water and a good grade sea salt. The recipe prepared with these substances will help flush out toxins from the body. It is also the best method of colon cleansing for people with busy lifestyle. This method also does not require much time for colon cleansing. The following is a method to prepare quick colon cleansing recipe at home:
- Pour 1 liter of pure drinking water in a saucepan and heat it over a medium flame.
- Add 1tablespoon of sea salt, when the water reaches to a boiling temperature.
- Addition of salt to the boiling water should be continued until a salty broth is obtained.
- When the salt gets completely dissolved in water, remove it from heat and allow it to cool.
- When the temperature of the brine solution reaches a little higher than the lukewarm, start drinking this solution slowly. Drink this solution as much as you can within one hour.
- This solution will start working within the next few hours. This solution will draw toxins from the body and you will start feeling nausea and mild headache after drinking this salty solution.
- After a period of two hours, you will feel urgency to go to the bathroom at regular intervals and it will continue for 3 to 5 hours.
- After a few visits of bathroom and bowel movements, you will become weak and dehydrated.
- Drink plenty of water and relax to avoid dehydration.
- To compensate for the lost nutrients, you can rely on healthy soups and energy drinks. In order to reduce pressure on the digestive system, you can consume soft diet with lots of fluids.
While undergoing this cleansing method, it is advisable to stay at home to feel more comfortable. The very next day of this sea salt water flush, you will feel more active and energetic.
The other important quick colon cleanse home remedy is lime juice and vinegar. To prepare this recipe, go through the following steps :
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1/4th lemon
- Pure Water – 16 ounces
Mix all the ingredients together in a vessel and drink this mixture 15 to 20 minutes prior to bed. Walk around the room for nearly 15 minutes before sleeping. Drinking this solution will make you pass bowel movements for more than 4 times the next day. It is advisable to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration and eat a healthy and nutritious diet to avoid dehydration and weakness.
The above are a few quick recipes for effective colon cleansing. Care should be taken with people with some illnesses like high and low blood pressure and kidney related problems. People with some bowel problems should take doctor’s permission before opting for a home remedy of colon cleansing.