Fat Flush Diet
Body detox is an essential to maintain the health of a person as out body tends to accumulate several toxins and chemicals from the food, water and the air we breathe in. A fat flush diet is a perfect combination of a detox and weight loss diets. This diet helps accelerate the metabolism, promote fat loss and decrease water retention. A fat flush diet was designed by a reknowned nutritionist Ann Louise Gittleman.
According to Dr. Gittleman, a fat flush diet aims to cleanse liver as it aids in sustaining the ideal weight of the baby. This diet contains low carbs and thus control the body weight and helps in reducing the extra weight. Read this article to know more about fat flush diet.
Features of Fat Flush Diet
This diet stresses on correct combination of foods and eating at particular intervals throughout the day, helps in increasing the metabolism of the body and it leads to efficient fat burning in the body. This diet totally restricts fats as it includes correct amount of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Thus, in order to increase the body’s ability to burn fat throughout the day, the liver and lymphatic system must be detoxified. The following are some important features of fat flush diet:
- When the liver is full of toxins, it can’t function properly to burn body fats.
- Food intolerance causes water retention and water filled tissues. This diet consist of foods which eliminate water retention and recommends protein rich foods, pure water and diuretics to flush out excess water.
- The fats prescribed in this diet helps satiate hunger, burns fat and maintain toned muscle mass.
- Insulin helps in storing fats and excess insulin is secreted by foods specified in this diet.
- Cortisol stores fats around fats and its levels can be controlled by taking meals on proper time.
The following are some of the salient features of a fat flush diet. This is the best method for fatty people as it helps in cleansing the body along with weight loss. However, one must consult the doctor before heading for this process.